How can Cultural Intelligence help you?
Cultural Intelligence, or CQ, can help:
- learn more about their students’ backgrounds and teach in a way that communicates to those children;
- learn to teach in a way that helps the students develop empathy and sensitivity to people of other cultures;
- develop CQ in the students;
- help the parents from different cultures navigate the dominant culture in the school.
- Pastors and Church members
- Understand and reach out to the different cultures within their communities;
- Help their congregation grow unity within the diversity in their midst;
- Care for the refugees and other people in need in their region.
- Business people
- Use diversity on teams for strength;
- Work well with people and customers from different countries;
- manage conflict and communication within their sphere of influence;
- learn to listen to develop a deeper sense of community.